Grants Coordinator or Manager
Position: Grants Coordinator or Manager (based upon experience)
Department: General Operations
Reports to: Director, Grant Services
Job status: Full time. Remote
Summary: Coordinates/implements the preparation, documentation, submission, and tracking of educational grants, budget reconciliations, outcomes reports, transfer of value information, and other deliverables. Helps to maintain and streamline grant processes from submission through reconciliation.
- Work with a team to maintain oversight of the status of grants in the development process. Work with the Grant Director and grant department staff to prioritize grant submission timelines and grant/submission preparation.
- Input all needed information for grant submissions, including the preparation of additional documents, into supporter grants systems.
- Track budget, outcomes data reconciliation, and ToV reporting deadlines and input all needed materials for these deliverables into portal systems, including working with other departments when needed.
- Support all partners in submission of all supporter materials (including, but not limited to, grants, budget reconciliations, outcomes, transfer of value reports, change of scopes).
- Serve as one of the grant portal resident experts in navigating supporter grant submission requirements, timelines, and grant entry systems.
- Maintain and update all required internal supporting technology systems (including, but not limited to, NetSuite and Salesforce) with grant submissions and any change to funding status.
- Process Letters of Agreement, including record-keeping, processing contractual signatures, and book sales.
- Assisting in answering any queries from supporters, and foster excellent relationships with supporters and partners
- Other duties as required.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Ability to:
- manage multiple deadlines
- perform well in a fast-paced environment with changing demands
- manage several projects with tight timelines, documenting changes, and working with a sense of accurate urgency
- document and follow SOPs
- Detail-oriented, adaptable, supremely well-organized. Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving mentality; high energy level; flexible
- Expertise in Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) Experience in Salesforce (or other financial tracking/CRM software) is preferred but not required
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. And note in the Subject line the specific position you are applying for (“Grants Coordinator”). Candidates with appropriate experience will be contacted for an interview and further evaluation.