In this interactive CME-certified activity, Charles G. Drake, MD, PhD, provides an overview of the use of immunomodulatory agents in the treatment of patients with cancer.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
Utilize immunotherapies appropriately for the treatment of selected patients with cancer
Manage the adverse effects associated with immunotherapies used to treat cancer
Discuss clinical trials evaluating novel immunomodulatory agents with appropriate patients
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to Immunomodulatory Approaches for Cancer Treatment
- Vaccine Immunotherapy for Prostate Cancer
- Blocking the Immune Checkpoint Molecule CTLA-4
- Programmed Death 1: An Immune Checkpoint Molecule Important in Renal Cell Carcinoma, Melanoma, and NSCLC
- Combining Immune Checkpoint Blockade With Conventional Chemotherapy in Lung Cancer
- Combined Immune Checkpoint Blockade: The Future of Immunotherapy?
Charles G. Drake